One of the most difficult decisions for one to make is whether to file for divorce and/or custody. If you answer “yes” to answer of these questions, you may want to consult with an attorney to discuss legal representation. If you do not answer yes, you may be able to resolve the matter with the help of a trained mediator.
- Are you or your ex-significant other alleging physical or sexual abuse?
- Do you and your ex-significant other have significant property purchased together after the date of marriage?
- Do you and your ex-significant other have disagreements concerning the child(ren)'s health, education safety and/or welfare?
- Do you and your ex-significant other still reside in the same household?
- Have you and your ex-significant other attempted mediation at least twice?
Hansen Legal and Mediation Services offers representation in litigation as well as mediation services. Contact the office today to determine which approach may best fit your needs.